Here are the top 10 reasons to join APH now:
- Exchange of ideas and support – We are really good at sharing what we know with our colleagues.
- Links to helpful resources
- Promotion of your business on the APH website
- Encouragement through local chapters – A great way to meet other people who share your passion.
- Inspiration and education at annual conferences – Our new Life Story Symposium (Sept. 23-27, in St. Paul, Minnesota) is going to offer more networking and learning opportunities than ever before.
- News and tips via member-only publications
- Online meetings and classes
- Resources to help you start and grow your business
- Leadership and volunteer opportunities
- Colleagues and friends – See #1. Members always say we are the most helpful and encouraging organization they’ve ever belonged to.
So come join us! Remember, this is a limited offer for new members only. It all goes away February 26 (and the special $50 discount disappears Jan. 31). If you love capturing life stories and are ready to make it your profession, join APH now!
in books, magazines, and news journals throughout New England. After leading communications offices in several Boston area colleges, universities and museums, she created History Keep, devoted to writing personal biographies and editing the work of other personal historians. She has three decades of experience as a writer and editor and continues to pursue her passion for the printed word.
Latest posts by Francie King (see all)
- Ready to Make Life Story Saving Your Profession? Join APH Now. - January 29, 2017
- The Around-the-World Reach of APH and Personal Histories - August 24, 2016
- APH Supporting Member Initiatives: Recap of the NERGC Conference - April 28, 2015